Friday, May 28, 2010

New Harvey Photos, Showing Off His Huge Paws -- and Gertie, Marie and Walter Update


Thanks to All, for your patience. I will contact everyone who has submitted a questionnaire, email, or left a voicemail. I'm working through all my communications now. If you haven't heard from me, please call or email again. The fact that I haven't gotten to you yet does NOT mean we don't find your home to qualify. Just that I'm that far behind from being ill. Thankfully, both Jason and I work from home, so no one is ever neglected... although Jason might disagree with that statement!

Our AJSavannahs F2B kittens Gertie and Marie go in for their spay surgery Thursday. Gabatta's Walter will go in for his neuter the same day. Everyone should be ready to go home by June 17th.

No comments: